June 22, 2024

Underpaid Property Insurance Claims. There Is Help.

Home Insurance

A large sum of home owners are grossly underpaid by their insurance company on their insurance claims when they have property damage. Sometimes even by 150%-200%.

Have you ever handled a property insurance claim? If you’re like most policyholders, you’ve never had an insurance claim, negotiated an insurance claim, or estimated an insurance claim. That is where the problem lies. Most hard working people just take what their insurance company gives them and go on their way, even though they don’t have enough money to completely fix what was lost.

The good thing is, there is a way to collect what you were rightfully owed, even if your claim is now closed. Whether it is a new claim, or a 3-year-old claim that needs to be reopened, there is a surefire way to get the $10,000 or even $400,000 thousands you should have gotten. The way to get every cent you were owed is by getting a Public Adjuster to work for you. A Public Adjuster works strictly for the policyholder and not for an insurance company, so you know that they have only your interests in mind.

There is a BIG difference between a Public Adjuster and the Insurance Company Adjuster. The Insurance Company Adjuster works for, and is paid by, the insurance company. This means, they work for the insurance company, not you. A Public Adjuster works for, and is paid by, you, the policy holder. Public Adjusters are usually compensated on a commission basis, with no money collected unless money is collected for the policy holder. Since payment is commission driven, it is in the best interest of the Public Adjuster to find every penny you are entitled to be compensated for.

Public Adjusters International will not make false claims, or to get you paid for items you should not be paid for, but we will not leave any of your money with the Insurance Company. The insurance companies hire their own adjusters who protect their interests. They are well trained to adjust the claim by offering the policy holder a settlement based on the lowest bid submitted by contractors or their own evaluation. The Public Adjuster works on the policy holder’s behalf to represent their best interests and get a fair settlement from the insurance company. The policyholder has the right to choose his own contractor and not be limited to the lowest bid.

There are tons of other instances when it could be practical to hire a public adjuster: You’ve sustained a partial loss. Half the house burned down. Now you’ve got to document which of your possessions survived the fire, which burned and which are damaged beyond repair. You don’t have the time to follow up on your claim. Whether you’re a two-income couple with kids or a busy professional who travels frequently, filing a claim and following it through will take time, especially if you don’t have a record of your possessions and their value. You feel that you were underpaid on a prior claim; In most states, you can reopen a claim up to five years after it was closed.

The only way to assure proper payment, is to consult with a professional Public Adjuster that has your best interests at heart.

Speak Your Mind


Site by Lizardwebs.net